We are looking for a qualified Mobile developer to join our Engineering team. You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications and also support legacy applications.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer 3+ years
- In-depth knowledge of React Native
- Knowledge of Amazon Cloud services
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
Desired Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Able to work with an international team
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Competitive salary depended on the experience and knowledge base
- Pleasant and flexible working environment